CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4.02.2008

Mama Jarman's Taco Salad

Here is my husband's favorite meal. Whenever I tell him we're having it he goes "Yesssssss!" We don't have it all that often because I only kind of like it, but I guess the infrequency of it makes it even more of a treat for him. It's really simple.

Ingredients
Salad greens; we usually just get a bagged salad
Veggies; tomato, cucumber, carrots, etc. (whatever you like)
Grated cheddar cheese
About a half pound of cooked ground beef.
Dorritos cheddar chips
.

Combine all the ingredients in a big salad bowl, breaking up the chips on top. Serve with Ranch dressing.

There's a debate in the Jarman family as to whether or not you combine everything in one bowl or if you let people build their own salad, but I have it on authority from Mama Jarman herself that it should all be combined in one bowl.

No comments: