CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2.20.2008

Peanut Butter Chicken

2 Tbsp. Sesame seed oil
1/2 c. teriyaki sauce
2 Tbsp. peanut butter
2 Tbsp. brown sugar (or dark brown, whatever you have)
2 cups of water
1 1/2 Tbsp. corn starch
Chicken Tenderloins

Cut up chicken into bite size pieces. Heat up sesame oil in frying pan and put the chicken in. Cook them thoroughly and then add the teriyaki sauce and brown sugar. Stir and then add peanut butter. In a separate cup, add the water and cornstarch, mix well and add to the pan with the chicken. Cook until sauce is thick and serve over rice.

Sounds different, but it is so yummy!

2 comments:

Annie Jarman said...

We had his last night and it was yummy! Definitely different, but it was good. I think next time I'll use less sesame seed oil, the flavor was a little strong for me. I think it's going into our family meal rotation!

Ashleigh said...

Yay! I am so gald that you liked it! It is a family fave and so easy!